Women in Business Facts
Love What You Do
Primerica has been in the business of changing lives for nearly 40 years. We make a difference through providing financial education (so families can make better choices for their future), the right products and services to help our clients achieve their financial goals, and an entrepreneurial business opportunity that gives our business builders a chance at a better life. Our representatives love what they do because they can see the real, tangible effect Primerica has on the lives of the Main Street families they serve – every day!
If you’d like to do something every day that you love, Primerica can help!
Take Back Your Future
What does your future look like? If you’re like many women, it could be rough going financially if you don’t take steps now to prepare for the life you want!With Primerica, you have the chance to do something great for your family’s future by building a business. Plus, you can learn how money really works and help other families learn, too. Our representatives work every day to help families find the tools to earn more income and become properly protected, debt free and financially independent.
- 47% of respondents to a survey conducted by The Federal Reserve Board reported it would either be very difficult to, or they would not be able to, come up with $400 for an emergency. – theatlantic.com, “The Secret Shame of Middle-Class Americans,” May 2016
- “In 2015, female full-time workers (in the U.S.) made only 79 cents for every dollar earned by men, a gender wage gap of 21 percent.” – iwpr.org, “Pay Equity & Discrimination,” viewed August 2, 2016
- In Canada, female full-time workers earned almost 82 cents for every dollar earned by men. – catalyst.org, “Women’s Earnings and Income,” April 8, 2016
- The average annual salary for a full-time, female worker in the U.S. is just $39,621, compared to $50,383 for men. – catalyst.org, “Women’s Earnings and Income,” April 8, 2016
- In the U.S., 50% of Generation X women and 60% of Millennial women are confident they’ll have enough money to maintain their lifestyle through retirement. – forbes.com, “Generation X Women Are Least Confident in Their Future,” February 28, 2015
- “Women are 80 percent more likely than men to be impoverished at age 65 and older.” – cbsnews.com, “Why Women Are More Likely Than Men to Face Poverty After Retirement,” July 10, 2016
- Just 44% of working women in the U.S. age 21 to 64 participate in a retirement plan. – dol.gov, “Women and Retirement Savings,” viewed August 2, 2016
You, the Entrepreneur
As a Primerica business-builder, the sky’s the limit for how far you can go. Whether you join the company part-time or full-time, your business is just that: yours! The best part is that you’ll be building a business for yourself but not BY yourself. You have the largest financial services company in the world behind you. How great is that?
The level of support you’ll receive as a Primerica representative is outstanding:
- Comprehensive support from Primerica’s Home Office staff
- New business applications are processed 24 hours a day
- In-house communications department produces professional materials to help you help families with sales materials and financial education tools
- Full-service printing and distribution center prepares all sales and training materials
- Intranet network helps you stay connected to the Company as well as track your progress
- Primerica’s Freedom Network (PFN) – one of the largest corporate-owned television networks – offers hundreds of hours of educational programs annually
Unlike many businesses, you won’t need to rent your own office, buy furniture or hire a staff until you’re ready to do so. And there’s no large investment required to start benefiting from Primerica’s business support.
A Chance to Dream Again
Primerica was built for women who want to make their dreams come true. We are looking for ordinary women who are tired of just getting by and fed up with being average and ordinary. We’re looking for women who want to do something special with their lives.